Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Off To The Lake

For the next 5 weeks I have to drive an hour and a half to the doctors at the Lake Of The Ozarks to get my knees and hip injected to stave off arthritis pain and damage. Yuck! you might say, but to me it is a huge blessing to be out of pain. I work physically hard painting and moving furniture for my fledgling business. I need for my body to be able to do those things without being stuck in bed the next day.

So off I go as soon as I am done with this post.
Another side benefit is going to a super large indoor flea market in Camden called Bear Market. Camdon is 10 minutes away from the lake. Last time I was there I scored a big bag of vintage seam binding, old lace and a bunch of tchockes for my booths. I looooove going! So it makes the long drive to the doctors much nicer knowing that I get to junk while I'm there!
See you soon! By the way all of these beautiful pics are from my spring spent in South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment